The General Assembly is the main governance body of the Network. It meets annually to provide strategic direction, guidance and advice in line with the Network priorities and other important topics in rural development practice. Currently the General Assembly gathers up to 21 members with the right to voting.
The Assembly consist in full members, associated members, and honorary members.
- Any non-governmental organization registered according to legislation in power, and which aim and field of activities correspond to the one of the Network;
- Any Local Action Group (LAG) registered according to legislation in power;
b) Associated members:
- Local/regional and national public institutions when their field of activity is related to rural development;
- Various development agencies, donors’, banks, etc.;
- Academia, universities, research centers, professional schools.
c) Honorary members:
- Individuals with special contribution in the field of rural development, Network’s contributors and supporters.