Within the project “Farm to Fork” Academy – V4 for Sustainable Agriculture in Albania, the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) opens the call for applications to the Academy. A brief information on the Academy is given as follows:
- ‘Farm to Fork’ Academy will select about 12 individual individual farmers / agro-entrepreneurs from all over Albania (young people under 35);
- Participants should apply with a business idea related to sustainable agriculture that can be supported by the Academy, as part of the pilot scheme;
- In the first phase February-March 2021, the Academy will provide 3 training sessions for refining the ideas proposed by young farmers;
- At the end of March, participants will be asked to do a pitching session to present their idea. The top three ideas will be selected for piloting;
- During April, three ideas awarded up to 1000 euros each will be piloted;
/*The call will remain open until February 19, 2021, at 17:00.*/
The 6-month project, funded by the International Visegrad Fund is implemented by five partner organizations, of which three are rural national networks (Rrjeti Shqiptar për Zhvillimin Rural – ANRD; OZ Vidiecky parlament na Slovensku; Magyar Nemzeti Vidéki Hálózat) and two associations with consolidated experience (LGD Vistula-Terra Culmensis; Českomoravský svaz zemědělských podnikatelů ).
The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.