VACANCY: FINANCE Manager
Deadline 9 January 2023
The Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) is a genuine initiative of civil society that seeks to contribute to the development of rural communities by taking up an active role in the processes and reforms of the rural development sector. To this end, ANRD is trying to build an active and inclusive national rural agenda including gender equality, rural youth civic engagement, community-led local development, family farming, agri-tourism, sustainable agriculture, smart villages etc.
Established on the 11th December 2015, ANRD is a membership organization currently encompassing 30 member organizations with long standing experiences and consolidated profiles in important activities of rural development. They share the same vision and have agreed to jointly work to advance the interests and priorities of rural stakeholders toward sustainable rural development.
ANRD is welcoming applications for the open position of Finance Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Overall management of ANRD finances, spending and procurements;
- Prepare annual financial accounts, and respond to obligations and duties as per Albanian legislation in front of tax authorities or other institutions;
- Prepare project financial reports in line with donor requirements and templates;
- Prepare and monitor in use/implementation of grant funds/budget;
- Carry out other duties related to ANRD finances under the supervision of the National Coordinator.
- University degree (Bachelor) in finance, accounting, or business administration. A Master’s degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in finance / accounting with non-governmental organizations.
- Very good knowledge of the Albanian legal framework on NGOs (tax, accounting standards)
- Very good knowledge of EU funding PRAG rules and financial reporting and monitoring
- Very good communication skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Knowledge of accounting programs such as QuickBooks/Alpha/Finance5.
- Good knowledge of English.
A successful candidate will be offered a renewable one-year contract with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The application should include an updated CV in English, and contacts of three referees including the current/last supervisor should be included in the CV.
Applications must be sent to [email protected] by 9 January 2023 with ‘Finance Manager” in the subject line.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.