SPECIAL/FRAMEWORK CONTRACT NOTICE
- Procedure: Simplified procedure
- Contract title: “Framework agreement for the provision of provision of car rental for the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD)”
- Financed from: European Commission
- Contracting Authority: Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD).
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Eligibility: Participation in tendering is open on equal terms to duly registered local legal entities exercising this kind of activity
Subject: Invitation to tender for the provision of car rental for the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) in the frame of the project “Farm to Fork Academy for Green Western Balkans – Our shared European future” financially supported from the European Commission.
This is an invitation to tender for the above-mentioned framework contract.
ANRD is seeking a local qualified travel agency to conclude a framework agreement for car rental services. The successful travel agent shall provide full, prompt, and accurate car rental services for regional and domestic travel arrangements and related transfers as may be requested by ANRD following the principle of cost effectiveness. A detailed description in regard is provided in the Terms of Reference
The Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) is a national CSO network in the domain of rural development, registered as a membership organization. Since its establishment by 14 founding organizations, ANRD membership has sustainably expanded territorially and thematically. As of April 2023, there are 35 full-fledged member organizations that are active and visible in various rural development themes and different geographical areas of the country.
Tenders must be submitted in English exclusively to the contracting authority within the given deadline: Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) and be sent to the following email address: [email protected] or in hard copies in a closed and sealed envelope, with subject “Tender for the provision of car rental for the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD)”.
All tenders submitted after the above given deadline shall be rejected.
By submitting a tender, the tenderer accepts to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means.
Provisional commencement of the framework contract: June 9, 2023
Deadline for the tender submission: May 30, 2023, 17:00.
Choice of selected tenderer / Award Criteria: The award criterion will be the lowest price among technically compliant tenders.
Duration of the framework contract: Two years with the possibility of extension for additional one more year
All the tenderers must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a duly registered company exercising this kind of activity with an experience of minimum 5 years in the field, in Albania, for purposes of accessibility, ease of coordination, efficiency of services. The travel agency shall have all the necessary technical, financial, logistical, and human capacities to handle ANRD requirements.
- Have competent and experienced travel consultants as evidenced by their track record in their Curriculum Vitae/Business Profile,
- Be financially capable of rendering services to ANRD,
- Be willing and able to guarantee the delivery of products and services in accordance with the performance standards required by the TOR.
The tender dossier must include the following documentation:
- Certificate of registration/incorporation (NIPT)
- The extract on the subject’s history issued by the National Registration Center (Ekstrakti historik ne QKB)
- Balance sheet for last 3 (Three) financial years.
- Profile of the agency (type & number of cars, experience, number of employees, founding year etc.)
- Recommendation letters from at least two business clients and List of other business clients
- Financial Offer (ANEKSI 2) The financial offer must be presented in Euro using the template of Annex II. In the financial offer all applicable taxes must be included. The offer validity period must be valid for the entire duration of the Framework Contract.
- ANRD Code of Conduct and Statement ANEKS 3 (Signed and Stamped).
TERMS OF CONTRACT
- Duration of the framework contract: Two years with the possibility of extension for additional one more year.
- Failure of the selected tenderer to comply with this requirement and/or availability may constitute grounds for annulling the award decision. In this event, the contracting authority may decide to award the contract to the second-best tenderer or cancel the tender procedure.
- Payments under the call off orders will be executed within 30 days upon receipt and confirmation of the invoice.
Instructions to tender
Annex 3. Code of Conduct and statement Form (to be Signed and Stamped)
Thank you for your offer!