Invitation to tender: Events Management | Deadline: June 09, 2023, at 17:00
SPECIAL/FRAMEWORK CONTRACT NOTICE
- Procedure: Open procedure
- Contract title: “Framework agreement for the provision of event managements for the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD)”
- Contracting Authority: Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD).
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Eligibility: Participation in tendering is open on equal terms to duly registered local legal entities exercising this kind of activity
Subject: Invitation to tender for the provision of events management for the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD).
This is an invitation to tender for the above-mentioned framework contract.
ANRD is seeking the services of a legal entity engaged in event management and related services. The successful tenderer shall provide full, prompt, and accurate services following the principle of cost effectiveness. A detailed description in regard is provided in the Terms of Reference
The Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) is a national CSO network in the domain of rural development, registered as a membership organization. Since its establishment by 14 founding organizations, ANRD membership has sustainably expanded territorially and thematically. As of April 2023, there are 35 full-fledged member organizations that are active and visible in various rural development themes and different geographical areas of the country.
Tenders must be submitted in English exclusively to the contracting authority within the given deadline: Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD) and be sent to the following email address: [email protected] or in hard copies in a closed and sealed envelope, with subject “Tender for the provision of event management for the Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD)”.
All tenders submitted after the above given deadline shall be rejected.
By submitting a tender, the tenderer accepts to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means.
Provisional commencement of the framework contract: June 16, 2023
Tender submission address: Rrjeti Shqiptar për Zhvillimin Rural, Rr. Qemal Stafa, Pazari i ri, pallati n74, kati 2. Tiranë, Shqipëri / or through electronic means to [email protected]
Deadline for the tender submission: June 09, 2023, 17:00.
Choice of selected tenderer / Award Criteria: The award criterion will be the best price quality ratio on a 70/30% basis, 70 for the technical offer and 30 for the financial offer.
Duration of the framework contract: Two years with the possibility of extension
All the tenderers must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a duly registered company exercising this kind of activity with an experience of minimum 5 years in the field of events management, high profile events and support (Organizing, managing, and implementing high profile national / international conferences/ events for local and regional bodies for at least 100 participants including dealing with senior government dignitaries and sub-contractors), which includes scheduling lodging for event participants and guests and co- ordination with media.
- Proven expertise in graphic design and branding of high-profile events including development and placement of conference branding materials in the event venue. To demonstrate technical capacities, the applicant should provide electronic (photo) samples of previously produced visibility materials when applying.
- Should have all the necessary technical, financial, logistical, and human capacities to handle ANRD requirements.
- Sufficient financial capacity, namely an annual turnover of over 100,000 EUR over the last 5 year of reference according to the company’s practice
- Sufficient human capacity to execute the contract, namely at least 5 (five) staff members.
- Be willing and able to guarantee the delivery of products and services in accordance with the performance standards required by the TOR.
The tender dossier must include the following documentation:
- A technical proposal not exceeding three pages, signed, and stamped.
- Code of Conduct (ANNEX 3) signed and stamped.
- Financial Offer (ANNEX 2) signed and stamped.
- Certificate of registration/incorporation (NIPT)
- Balance sheet for the last 3 (three) financial years
- Organizational/company profile with brief description of the organization, institutional capacity, and an outline of recent experience in providing events management services for events of a similar nature.
- List of clients and a minimum of 3 reference letters from recent clients for similar large scale national / international conferences, including information on event profile, budget, audience type, events management services provided, team structure that supported the event management.
- CV(s) of the focal point(s)/Key manager(s) of the Company to be engaged in the framework agreement.
TERMS OF CONTRACT
- Duration of the framework contract: Two years with the possibility of extension.
- Failure of the selected tenderer to comply with this requirement and/or availability may constitute grounds for annulling the award decision. In this event, the contracting authority may decide to award the contract to the second-best tenderer or cancel the tender procedure.
- Payments under the call off orders will be executed within 30 days upon receipt and confirmation of the invoice.
Instructions to tender
Annex 2. Financial offer Form (Signed and Stamped)
Annex 3. Code of Conduct and statement Form (to be Signed and Stamped)
Thank you for your offer!